Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am trying to come up with a pleasurable treat for myself. Yes, I usually try to do something lovely for myself on my birthday. I am already having dinner with a friend and going to see my orthopedic surgeon. (Whoo-hoo what a celebration.) Where should I indulge myself? Food? Book? Museum? Entertainment? Clothes? Seeing as clothes don't seem to be cutting it for me anymore, that's an easy elimination. Books? I don't seem to buy books anymore as part of my thriftiness--and I love the fact that I'm not adding to my book collection. I actually still have a $25 Barnes & Noble gift certificate from Christmas that I've yet to use. On second thought, maybe I'll use that tomorrow and indulge myself without spending a dime. I like that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment